The deadline for abstract submission is 7th September 2017.
The Scientific Board will review all the abstracts and will judge them according to the relevance, objectivity of statement, description of what was done, scientific value, conclusions confirmed by objective results, originality of work and overall impression.
The abstract notification information (acceptance or rejection) will be sent by 15 Sep 2017. All accepted abstracts will be published in a book of abstract.
Guidelines for Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English and should not exceed 2000 characters.
- Abstract title should clearly indicate the content of the contribution. Abbreviations in the title should be avoided
- Abbreviations in the text may be used, if they are defined when used first.
- The author's name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated. Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements of support should be omitted, however.
- State the specific objective of the study
- State the methods used, if applied
- Summaries the results obtained
- State the conclusions reached
- References should be included
- Please ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted
Presentation of Abstracts
- Abstracts can be accepted only as oral communication.
- A slide center will be available and each presenter is required to hand in his presentation minimum 1 hour before his session. No personal computers will be allowed. Files must be prepared on Powerpoint 2000/2003, 2007 format on a CD-Rom or USB stick.