The Society was founded in 1946 as an association of scientific and research workers who are active in chemistry, applied chemistry and technology. It is part of the Engineering Institution of Macedonia and is a memeber of the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS).

Within the Society there divisions: Terminology and nomenclature, Crystallography, Polymers and Education in Chemistry.

The financial sources of the Society are grants from the Ministry of Science and Education of Macedonia but mostly from faculties and universities from Macedonia, as well as some limited company donations.

Latest News